Your right to privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information you provide us with. We have strict policies and processes in place to ensure your information remains safe.
Please read the following information carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding or communicating with us by telephone, or email. This includes information you provide when you: use our site; subscribe to receive newsletters and marketing (via email) about Molke (including details about our products, activities and events, details of discounts, voucher codes and offers and campaigns, competitions and other opportunities from us); search for products on our site; place an order for products on our site or submit reviews of our products or services on our site; enter a competition, promotion or survey; and/or when you contact us to report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your title, first and last names, address, country of residence, e-mail address and contact telephone number, date of birth, an address or addresses where you ask us to deliver products you order from us, personal messages you wish to send to recipients of products that you have ordered from us via our site, reviews you submit to our site in relation to products you have purchased from us and/or details relating to why you are corresponding/contacting us. Depending on whether or not you decide to purchase products from us, you may also give us financial and credit card information.
- With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type (e.g. Safari, Chrome or Internet Explorer) and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and information about the type of device you are using to visit our site (e.g. mobile device, desktop/laptop pc or tablet);
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products, pages and items you viewed, searched for or purchased; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- We work closely with third parties (including, for example, postal service providers, business partners, technical and payment services providers, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) to ensure that our site and the information and/or services we provide to you work effectively and we may receive information about you from them. This will include information that we receive from:
INFORMATION THIRD PARTIES MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Purchasing products from us via our site. If you use our site to purchase products from us via the online shop on our site:
- We use MNP media Limited to manage delivery of your order. MNP will collect information about the despatch of products to you (i.e. the address that the products were sent to, the date and time the products were dispatched to that address and order tracking numbers), which they will send to us, so that we can monitor the delivery of your order to you;
- We use Royal Mail, Parcel Force and UPS to fulfil delivery of your order (see above “information we receive from other sources”). Depending on which delivery method you choose when you order products from us, Royal Mail, Parcel Force or UPS will collect information about the delivery of products to you (i.e. the address that the products were delivered to, the date and time the products were delivered to that address, compliance with special delivery instructions you included in your order and who (if anyone) signed for the delivery of the products at the delivery address); and/or
- Paying for products purchased via our site. If you use our site to purchase products from us via the online shop on our site, payment for those products is made via either your PayPal account or by credit/debit card transaction processed via PayPal. PayPal is a secure online payment gateway operated by PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Click here to read more about PayPal’s use and processing of your data: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
- Subscribing to email newsletters and email marketing. If you ask us to keep you up to date, or permit selected third parties to keep you up to date (see “Who we share your information with” below), via email with the latest news and information about Molke, including the products and services that we offer and events we are running, details of product discounts and other products available from our online store that may be of interest to you, details of voucher codes and offers, campaigns, competitions, surveys and other opportunities, then MailChimp will gather information to measure and understand and to permit us to measure and understand the effectiveness of the email communications sent to you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information we collect from you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information as follows:
- to permit you to purchase products via our site and (for such purpose) to enter into contracts with us for the purchase of those products;
- to include your [email address, first name, and last name] in a newsletter database (collated using a third party database aggregator, namely MailChimp or any replacement third party database aggregator we use in the future). MailChimp will have access to and will store and process this information, but will only do so on our instructions, so that we (using their services) may contact you as described in the following bullet point. The function of the database aggregator is to help us conduct our newsletters, information and marketing campaigns and sending them to you via email. Using a database aggregator also allows us to track the reception and take up of that newsletter and/or information / marketing campaign by those that subscribe to receive them. If you no longer wish to receive the email newsletters, click the unsubscribe located at the bottom of each newsletter.
- if you start the order process via our site, but do not complete it, we may contact you via the email address you submit during the order process to inform you that you have not completed submission of your order and to provide you with a website URL via which you can complete you order, should you wish to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our site, changes to the products and/or services offered via our site and/or changes to the terms and conditions and/or policies shown on our site; and/or
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Other information we collect about you when you contact us and automatically. We will use this information:
- for the purposes of carrying out your requests (for example, to address matters relating to our site and/or the services provided via our site) which you make known to us in electronic communications, written correspondence and/or during telephone calls you make to our customer service number and for the purposes of keeping records of the aforementioned electronic communications, written correspondence and/or telephone calls;
- to carry out analysis (i.e. on a non-anonymous basis) of our customers’ behaviour so that we can understand the effectiveness of the services provided via our website and the effectiveness of our advertising and promotional activities. We will use this analysis to help us optimise our website and our advertising and promotional activities for the future;
- to administer our site and for internal operations. Such internal operations will involve troubleshooting of technical issues that arise in relation to our site; testing of our site following resolution of such technical issues; analysis of statistics arising from the information collected about you (for example, using information gathered by cookies on our site to ascertain whether presenting information in different ways on our site affects the way users of our site navigate its pages) and will only involve the use and/or processing of information in an anonymous form to measure and understand the effectiveness of the services provided via our site (for example, we may collate and analyse aggregate information about the number of people who access our site and go on to purchase products via our site);
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about products or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. For information on how we will use information we receive from other sources, please see the explanation above at “Information third parties may collect from you”.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We may share your information with selected third parties:
- Our third party delivery/courier service providers from time to time (currently we use Royal Mail, Parcelforce and UPS). When you submit an order for products via our site, we will share with the third party delivery/courier service provider your name; the delivery address specified by your when you ordered products from us; the type of delivery you chose when you ordered products from us (e.g. express delivery); and any specific delivery instructions you gave to us when you ordered products from us. This is so that the delivery/courier service provider can deliver your order for products to the delivery address you specified when you submitted your order to us;
- MailChimp, our database aggregator. Where (and only where) you have expressly indicated (e.g. by ticking and signing up via a newsletter subscribe link) that you wish to be sent email newsletters, email marketing materials and other information via email, we will share with MailChimp your [email address, first name, last name, telephone number and home address] to create a database of individuals who have subscribed for these services. We will use this database as we have described above (see “How we use your information”);
- Purchasing products from us via our site. If you use our site to purchase products from us via the online shop on our site:
- we use Royal Mail and Parcel Force to fulfil delivery of your order (see above “information we receive from other sources”). Depending on which delivery method you choose when you order products from us, we (via data feeds in our site provided to MNP Media Limited) will provide Royal Mail or Parcel Force with information about you (i.e. your name; the delivery address specified by your when you ordered products from us; the type of delivery you chose when you ordered products from us (e.g. express delivery); and any specific delivery instructions you gave to us when you ordered products from us) in order to deliver your order;
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Molke Lts or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers and website users will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- If any third party claims that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their legal rights, including (but not limited to) their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy, we may disclose your identity to that third party and/or to professional advisors instructed by them in relation to those claims; and/or
- In order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Sale https://www.welovefrugi.com/customer/pages/terms or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Molke Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION